Vineyard: Le Morette
Region: Lake Garda, Veneto.
Grape: Turbiana. Year 2017
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £100.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only)although we cannot always guarantee it .
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Lake Garda's best-kept secret, Lugana Mandolara is a wonderfully aromatic wine, with a racy freshness that's due to its tiny production zone that sits happily on the edge of Lake Garda, just below the Dolomite Mountains. It's this mix of constant cool, fresh air whilst absorbing the heat of the sun that's fixed on this particular plot from sunrise to sunset that gives Lugana its appeal, lending it a full flavour and beautifully balanced ripeness.
- Pale yellow colour with greenish reflections; a brief period of refinement in bottle introduces notes of white flowers and the wine becomes wonderfully fruity and expressive. It tastes fresh, harmonious and particularly delicate, with characteristic almond.
- Cook up a summery spaghetti vongole (spaghetti with clams) or mussels (cozze) and dip your bread in the fishy, garlicky juice left behind. Good with spicy Asian cuisine. Serve chilled.