Sauvignon Blanc Friuli
Vineyard: Dario Coos
Region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia, North-east Italy
Grape: Sauvignon Blanc. Year 2017
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £100.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Intense straw-yellow colour with greenish reflections. Intense and characteristic nose with exotic fruits, melon and yellow bell pepper notes. Generous palate.
- Friuli’s Sauvignon tends to be as racy and clean as the snow-capped mountains of the region. This wine represents a perfect example of the meticulous techniques undertaken by these modern winemakers and their confidence in presenting a single varietal wine.
- Perfect with prosciutto, soft creamy cheeses and buttery, garlicky seafood.