Vineyard: Dario Coos
Region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia, North-east Italy
Grape: Ribolla Gialla. Year 2017
Organic white wine.
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £100.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Typically deep in colour: straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Delightful and delicate nose with prevailing floral notes. Fresh, mineral, flavoursome palate.
- This wine, meaning yellow ribbon, perhaps because of its light, delicate character, is extremely popular with coastal cuisine such as oysters and grilled seafood, due to its floral aromatics and lively citrus palate; all rounded off with a refreshing acidity that lingers on the finish.
- Light-medium bodied. This is a wine you could happily drink at lunchtime with its lower-than-average alcohol percentage of 12.5%.