Region: Marsala, Sicily.
Grape: Catarratto. Year 2021
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2-bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Made from 100% Catarratto grapes from 25-year-old vines.
- Manually harvested in crates during the first ten days of September. Vinified in steel with three days of maceration on the skins and spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts. Eight months aging on the fine lees.
- Ripe stone fruits blend well with Mediterranean shrubs, along with a wonderful texture and mouthfeel.
- Fuitina is the first official creation of the Bertolino farm.