Benepop (Pet Nat)
Vineyard: Terra di Briganti
Region: Benevento, Campania, southern Italy.
Grape: Falanghina & Fiano.
Organic white wine.
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or a single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- In this wine, the two varietals are separately processed from the outset. The hand -harvested grapes are carried to the cellar in 18kg crates and then double sorted, destemmed and pressed. The must clarifies itself with static gravity in stainless steel vats where it ferments with only the help of the indigenous yeast at a controlled temperature. The partially sweet wine is left to refine on its lees for about 6 months. At the beginning of the following spring the wine is bottled. The natural increase in temperature restarts the fermentation inside the bottle and the yeast eats all the sugar in excess.
- It is recommended maintaining the natural sediment in the bottle to really appreciate the flavours of this playful wine. Just rotate the bottle a few times with the cap facing slightly below the horizontal position.
- Pale lemon in colour and with fine bubbles, you can expect floral notes, apples and citrus fruits with a touch of white pepper. Due the presence of its own lees, the wine also displays cidery notes and a yeasty roundness.
- Dry on the palate with a long finish and good acidity.
IMAGES COMING SOON