Fiano Nato Nudo
Vineyard: Terra di Briganti
Region: Benevento, Campania, southern Italy.
Organic white wine.
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or a single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Fiano is a grape variety that can produce a range of styles: light, fresh and floral or full-bodied, complex and age-worthy...it's not rare to see some excellent examples over 10 years old.
- This bottling comes from a small, biodynamic Demeter-certified winery located in and around the hills of Benevento, where the Fiano del Sannio is cultivated amongst a mix of volcanic and limestone soils. This part of Italy has a great deal of natural, thermal activity with springs rich in mineral elements, lending the wines a unique minerality and saline composition.
- Nato Nudo is a pure, natural wine without added sulphites, produced using fully ripened grapes, handpicked during the latter part of October. Pressed and fermented in steel, there are no filtrations or clarifications, giving the consumer a wine that thoroughly expresses the characteristics of both its terroir and flavour profile.
- On the nose, expect a sumptuous and generous bouquet, rich in yellow fruit, aromatic herbs and notes of dried, candied fruit.
- On the palate there's a persistent yet precise minerality in harmony with ripe stone fruits.
- Pairing suggestions: grilled, flavoursome͵ and meaty fish like swordfish, monkfish or snapper would work nicely, as would pork medallions or risotto alla milanese (saffron).