Region: Veneto, Italy
Grape: 74% Cabernet Franc, 26% Merlot. Year 2018
Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only)although we cannot always guarantee it .
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- This is an elegant and enticing example of Cabernet Franc with a percentage of Merlot in the blend.
- Manually harvested in crates at the end of September, the grapes are then selected using a vibrating table. Ageing in oak barrels takes place for a little over a year after harvest and the wine is then bottled without filtration for a few months before commercial release.
- Ruby red in colour with generous aromas of blackberry, red cherry, blueberry, red pepper and hints of gunpowder smoke!
- On the palate: concentrated red and black fruits, soft supple tannins and a polished finish.
- Food pairings could include a classic Sunday lunch: roast pork and apple, beef and horseradish (with all the trimmings). Cheese board: cheddar, manchego or pecorino would all complement this wine.