Ai Confini del Bosco
Vineyard: Mulini di Segalari
Region: Tuscany, Italy
Grape: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon & Franc, 50% Merlot. Year 2019
Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only)although we cannot always guarantee it .
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- A great example of a classic Bolgheri-style wine, brimming with luscious forest fruits such as blackberries, black cherries, clove, violets and cassis.
- A lovely mid-weight wine harmonious in both flavour and texture, with a bright and vibrant acidity that exudes freshness and elegance.
- Tannins are prevalent as you would expect but finely integrated, even during the wine’s infancy, allowing immediate drinking even from initial release.
- The must from the de-stemmed grapes, of which almost a third are whole berries, are macerated for about 15 days in stainless steel, using only natural yeasts found in the vineyard. The blend is created usually around 4 months from the harvest.
- Ageing takes place in 23 hectolitre oak barrels for a little over 1 year and then transferred into cement tanks for a short period of resting before being bottled.