Region: Tuscany, Italy
Grape: 70% Merlot, 30% Sangiovese. Year 2020
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Inserrata’s latest rosè comes in the form of Indigo, a beautiful blend of Merlot and Sangiovese. Bright pink with copper hues, this is a rosè that’s dry, delicate, flavoursome and with a lovely texture.
- On the nose you can expect notes of strawberry, lychee and white apple. On the palate it is warm and soft, characterised by excellent freshness and a lovely final savoury note.
- The taste is rich and fruity, reminiscent of strawberry, raspberry and cranberry, with a slight spicy nuance. The finish is pleasantly vibrant but not overly persistent.
- A rosè that lends itself well to being consumed throughout a meal, both in accompanying fish-based first and second courses, as well as white meats such as pork and chicken. Also try with a platter of soft cheeses, accompanied with fruit jams.