Region: Tuscany, Italy
Grape: 100% Sangiovese. Year 2020
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Sangiovese in white I hear you say? Believe it or not, there’s a handful of producers making this style of wine in Tuscany, and every year more and more producers are being added to this rare, exclusive list.
- It works incredibly well as a summer wine with its delicate floral bouquet, tangy citrus flavours, subtle herbaceous notes and a refreshingly vibrant acidity.
- Vinified solely in stainless steel vats in order to preserve its character and freshness, it is a great wine to enjoy either as an aperitif or with light shellfish such as prawns or scallops and Asian cuisine such as fragrant curried chicken or pork.