Region: Lake Garda, Veneto, Italy
Organic sparkling rosé extra brut
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Following the harvest which is done manually, the grapes are de-stemmed and not pressed. The must is hyper-oxygenated with sterile air to cause natural colour sedimentation. Fermentation, without the use of sulphur dioxide and only using indigenous grape yeasts, is carried out at 14°C as soon as the still sweet wine has reached the desired alcohol content and then cooled to zero degrees to halt the fermentation. This temperature is maintained until the fermentation process for sparkling wine is completed, in stainless steel vats, usually in the spring following the harvest.
- The colour is that of metallic silver with shades of oyster shell pink reflections. Delicate forest fruits such as raspberries, redcurrants and strawberries appear, the perlage is elegant and fine, with a creamy mouthfeel and a polished, linear finish that is as brisk as it refreshing.
- Possibly one of only a handful of sparkling wines made entirely from the indigenous red grape variety Molinara, most commonly used as one of the main blending varieties in Valpolicella wines.
- Recent gold winner at the China Wine & Spirit Awards 2020.