Vineyard: Le Guaite di Noemi
Region: Veneto, Italy
Grape: 35% Corvina, 35% Corvinone, 20% Rondinella, 10% Oseleta. Year 2013
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- This Rosso Veronese is bursting with red and black fruits such as bulbous black cherry, spiced plum, mint, eucalyptus and deep violets. Medium-bodied with soft, well balanced tannins and a warming and persistent acidity that frames the fruit perfectly.
- A great entry level wine which showcases both the producer’s style and her innovative pursuit of ageing her wines longer than most, to give them their distinctive character, powerful structure and impressive elegance.
- A perfect match for any oven-baked pasta dish such as Italy’s beloved pasta al forno, or a warming porcini risotto.
- Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks where the wine then remains for 18-20 months. There is a further 12 months’ ageing in bottle before release.
- Total annual production of Tano is 2,200 bottles.