Vineyard: Le Morette
Region: Lake Garda, Veneto.
Grape: Turbiana, Pinot Bianco, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc. Year 2019
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2-bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- This vibrant white wine from the southern shores of Lake Garda is made up of a cuvée of blended varieties that include Turbiana, Pinot Bianco, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Extremely crisp and floral, it is a perfect choice for easy summer drinking, or as an aperitif with nibbles or seafood starters.
- Expect a gentle yet racy acidity that is beautifully balanced alongside ripe fruit flavours such as white peach, grapefruit, pear and green apple.
- A great companion to light soups, shellfish, or fresh pasta with a ricotta and spinach filling. Goats cheese or Taleggio would complement this wine nicely.