Arsicci Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore
Vineyard: Fattoria Nanni
Region: Apiro, Le Marche.
Grape: 100% Verdicchio. Year 2018
Image coming soon!
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- A youthful, fresh and vibrant Verdicchio wine that’s cultivated from a 3-hectare vineyard located 450 metres above sea level in the Arsicci district. All the grapes are grown organically and display a crisp, linear acidity.
- Brimming with bright citrus flavours that seem to overlay a flinty, mineral quality which, in turn, softens the classic bitter almond of Verdicchio on the finish.
- Pair this fresh and youthful wine with a smoked salmon, lemon-dill dressing and mixed leaf salad or a goats cheese tartlet on a warm summer’s day.