Vineyard: Baglio del Campo di Cristobello
Region: Agrigento, Sicily
Grape: 100% Nero d'Avola. Year 2015
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £100.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only)although we cannot always guarantee it .
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- A deep ruby-red wine, Lu Patri has notes of balsamic resins alongside aromatic herbs, blackberries, jam and sour ripe cherries. Round and complex with smooth, elegant tannins and a powerful flavour profile, this wine is warm and seductive in character. Hints of spice mingle with nuances of tobacco leaf, vanilla, liquorice, coffee, cocoa, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Aged for 18 months in French barriques before resting in bottle a further 12 months prior to release.
- When looking at food pairings for this wine, think rich, opulent dishes that are hearty enough to withstand all those flavours and bold structure, so braised, slow-roasted meats, stews, casseroles, aged and ripe cheeses, should be mouth-wateringly perfect!