Vineyard: Baglio del Cristo di Campobello
Region: Agrigento, Sicily.
Grape: Grillo, Chardonnay, Catarratto, Inzolia. Year 2018
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- A classy, well-balanced white wine, made up of a blend of 3 indigenous white grapes from Sicily (Grillo, Catarratto and Inzolia), along with a small percentage of Chardonnay.
- Full of zesty citrus fruits, intense stone fruit flavours and notes of sweet spices and Mediterranean herbs on the finish, this really is an excellent example of the quality that Sicily has to offer, at an affordable price without compromising quality.
- Aromas of yellow flowers, white melon and ripe golden apple, with a thin current of minerality detectable on the palate making it ideal to drink with fresh fish dishes, creamy soups and risottos. Best cheese: goat's cheese.