Vineyard: Le Morette
Region: Lake Garda, Veneto.
Grape: 100% Turbiana. Year 2017
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £100.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Made from 100% Turbiana grapes, this Lugana is a richer, more complex style wine than its counterpart, the Mandolara. Vinified in stainless steel and aged in tonneau for 6 months, it has aromas of vanilla, ripe yellow plum and freshly ground nutmeg.
- Bright straw-yellow in colour with golden hues, it is rich on the palate with pleasant savoury notes, a round and textured body that is oozing with personality and a long, persistent finish.
- This will pair nicely with goats cheese tartlets or a pesto chicken and broccoli salad. On a hot day look at pairing with a classic Greek feta salad or calamari with fresh lemon and parsley. Buon appetito!