Region: Tuscany, Italy
Grape: 50% Merlot, 50% Sangiovese. Year 2018
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- Made of 50% Merlot and 50% Sangiovese, this wine is brimming with bright red and black fruits, ripe cherries, blackcurrants and cassis, while a hint of spice is detected on the mid palate.
- With a little aeration, the wine also begins to express some lovely herbaceous notes. Vinified in stainless steel at a controlled temperature, thus preserving its youthful fruit flavours that can be happily enjoyed all year round.
- Deep ruby red in colour with soft and supple tannins, there’s a freshness to its medium body that makes it an ideal pairing for a variety of foods such as pasta al ragu, aubergine alla parmigiana or an array of charcuterie matched with pecorino cheese or chunks of parmesan.