Region: Tuscany, Italy
Grape: 100% Chardonnay. Year 2017
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- A rich, intense and enveloping white wine made from 100% Chardonnay. Low yields, meticulous grape selection, consistent sunshine and use of biodynamic farming in the vineyard ensure that the wine is crafted with the utmost care and quality, thus producing a wine of great depth, finesse and complexity.
- Aromatics of wild flowers, tropical fruits and fresh ginger are all present, whilst on the palate it is well textured with a warm and soothing elegance, topped off with a refreshingly brisk and persistent finish.
- Vinified in stainless steel at a controlled temperature to preserve the freshness and aromatics of the wine, it is then rested for 4 months in bottle before commercial release.
- Food pairing ideas for this wine could include poached salmon and dill with avocado and rocket, chicken in a tarragon sauce or a parmesan and artichoke risotto.