NEW Inebriante rose
Region: Tuscany, Italy
Grape: 100% Sangiovese. Year 2017
Case of 6 x Inebriante is £108.00
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £100.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- A wonderfully pale and delicate rosé made up of 100% Sangiovese.
- Clean, crisp and mouth-wateringly refreshing, on the palate expect notes of peach and watermelon. On the nose there are pleasant floral notes with subtle forest fruits.
- Vinified in stainless steel at a controlled temperature, the pressed juice spends a minimal amount of hours in contact with the grape skins, giving the perfect balance of fruit extract and a washed out pale pink colour.
- As rosé wine reaches new heights and becomes a serious contender on the world’s wine scene, we would happily put this bottle forward to rival the top contenders; it has everything a premium quality rosé should and is both delicate and magnificent.
- Pair this with a seafood or saffron risotto, linguine with fresh clams (vongole) cooked in white wine, lemon and parsley.