Region: Lake Garda, Italy
Grape: 100% Pinot Bianco. 2016
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- This sparkling wine is the latest addition from the biodynamic vineyard of Serene in Affi, a few kilometres from Lake Garda’s pristine shoreline.
- The wine is fermented without use of sulphur dioxide and with indigenous natural grape yeasts at a controlled temperature of 18 degrees. As soon as the still wine has reached the desired alcohol content, it is cooled to 0 degrees in order to stop the fermentation. The wine is then maintained at this temperature until the secondary fermentation which takes places in the spring in large stainless steel vats (Charmat Method) to preserve its freshness whilst the sugar in the wine come from those found naturally present in the grapes.
- Pale straw yellow in colour with a fine perlage, expect aromas of delicate wild flowers mingling with apricot, ripe green apples and peach fruits.
- A perfect sparkling wine to have as an aperitif or with dessert, as the natural sugars go well with the sweetness of tarts and light puddings.