Vineyard: Le Guaite di Noemi
Region: Veneto, Italy
Grape: 33% Corvina, 33% Rondinella, 34% Corvinone. Year 2011
- Our wines can be purchased as a case of 6 bottles, a 2 bottle box or single bottle box, with any combination of wines.
- Free delivery when you spend over £120.00. Next-day delivery when you order before 12.00pm midday (UK mainland only) although we cannot always guarantee it.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO BUY THIS WINE.
- This Valpolicella Superiore is brimming with ripe red and black fruits, most prominently black cherry and plum. Deep ruby in colour, it has scents of spices, vanilla and coffee.
- It is more intense and unctuous than most Valpolicella Superiore due to a prolonged time in oak casks and also a small percentage of the grapes being left to wither in a drying room for 6 weeks or so, which allows more natural sugar to build up, giving more fruit concentration.
- Ageing in second passage French oak for 15 months, followed by 6 months in stainless steel. Further ageing in bottle for 3 years prior to release. Total production of Superiore is 4,400 bottles.
- Enjoy this with truffle and wild mushroom pasta dishes .